Annual LPROA dues are required to be paid by January 31st of each year for each lot owned.
LPROA Annual Dues Allocation
- Operating expenses: $40
- Water augmentation maintenance fund: $37
- Emergency reserve account: $3
- Tarryall Fishing Club dues: $40
- TOTAL: $120 (per lot in ownership)
Nonpayment of dues will result in a late fee charge of $25 (per lot per year), after January 31st of that calendar year. If current year's dues plus late fee are not settled on or before the Annual Membership Meeting, a lien will be filed against your lot(s).
- $150 transfer fee (per lot in ownership): Change in property ownership
- $25 status letter fee: Title Company request
- $25 late fee: This fee applies for each year of unpaid dues and/or special assessment
- $20 Nonsufficient funds fee: This fee applies for a "bounced" check (plus any other third-party fees)